Terms and Conditions
Deposits & Payments
1. All workshop payments secure the workshop booking for the specific date of that workshop.
2. Workshops are non-refundable, due to the date booking being exclusive to you.
3. Workshops can be transferred to a different date, or location in some circumstances.
4. Due to the workshop being catered around you, I cannot change the itinerary less than 24 hours in advance.
5. Should the workshop be cancelled by the client less than 28 days before the workshop date the client will be liable for the full cost. The workshop may be transferred to a later available date and every effort will be made to fill the original place but should this not be possible the client will be liable for the full cost.
6. Harrybehindthelens Photography reserves the right to cancel the workshop up to 28 days in advance of the workshop. If this is necessary we will if possible make arrangements with the client to transfer the booking to another workshop. If this is not possible a full refund will given.
7. If the cancellation is out of the control of Harrybehindthelens Photography, e.g. natural disasters or tutor illness, we may give the client less than 28 days notice. The monies paid will be transferable to another workshop.
8. We are at the mercy of the British weather, if poor or incremental weather is experienced within a workshop, it may mean an early finish - in such instances this is considered beyond the control of participants and Harrybehindthelens Photography.
9. Harrybehindthelens Photography cannot accept responsibility for expenses incurred due to cancellations.
10. All clients participate at their own risk and Justin Minns Photography can accept no responsibility for injury or damage to their persons or property. It is recommended that the client obtains a standard holiday or public liability insurance policy to cover themselves against injury, theft or cancellation.
11. Any preset itinerary needs to be flexible. The weather, the tides and outside influences can alter the best laid plans. It may be necessary to change itineraries - should this happen, participants' understanding is greatly appreciated!
12. Due to Harrybehindthelens, being 16 years of age, younger participants are encouraged to attend (with the workshop being arranged by the parent, whom must have prior knowledge to it), however any/all age participant may attend.
13. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the tour leader thus giving the tour leader the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us in writing within 28 days of the completion of the workshop.