Terms and Conditions
1. All workshop payments secure the workshop booking for the specific date of that workshop.
2. Workshops are non-refundable, due to the date of the booking being exclusive to you.
3. Workshops can be transferred to a different date, or location in some circumstances.
4. Due to the workshop being catered around you, I cannot change the itinerary less than 48 hours in advance.
5. Should the workshop be cancelled by the client less than 48 hours in advance, the client will be liable for the full cost of the workshop.
6. Harrybehindthelens Photography reserves the right to cancel the workshop up to 48 hours in advance of the workshop.
7. If the cancellation is out of the control of Harrybehindthelens Photography, e.g. natural disasters or tutor illness, we may give the client less than 48 hours notice, due to the nature of the cancellation. The payment will be transferable to another workshop.
8. On the day of the workshop, there are un-controllable instances such as weather. Any incremental instances may lead to an early finish - in such instances this is considered beyond the control of participants and Harrybehindthelens Photography.
9. Harrybehindthelens Photography cannot accept responsibility for expenses incurred due to cancellations.
10. All clients participate at their own risk and Harrybehindthelens Photography can accept no responsibility for injury or damage to their persons or property. It is recommended that the client obtains a standard holiday or public liability insurance policy to cover themselves against injury, theft or cancellation.
11. All itineraries should be flexible if need be, due to tides, weather or un-foreseen circumstances can affect itineraries. Workshops may need to be re-arranged or re-located due to out-of-hand circumstances.
12. Due to Harrybehindthelens, being 16 years of age, younger participants are encouraged to attend (with the workshop being arranged by the parent, whom must have prior knowledge to it), however any/all age participant may attend.
13. Any complaints should be made on the day of the workshop, if any altering matter within the workshop is the cause of the complaint, the client must mention this on the day due to the service being fulfilled.